Tuesday, January 22, 2013

IT'S AMAZING...


It's amazing
what you can get done when 
you have a little time to yourself!


(oh...rewind...)
This weekend,
 the boys (Hubby & Little Person)
went camping.

While they were gone,
I watched my beloved 


Watched is an understatement...What I really mean is devoured
Season 1, 2, &3 all over again.

Then, motivation hit me and I pulled out my Flirt fabric:



When "the boys" got back
my Little Person did this all day:

Hubby washed my car:


and I finished my project.


All I have to do is finish sewing the binding. 

So I must say that I had an excellent weekend...Downton Abbey, sewing, and a clean car!  :0)


{When the binding is done, I'll post another tutorial for you guys!}

Until Next Time...Happy Quilting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...